Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thus it begins...

Ah Jared, my nemesis, my worthy opponent. We come at last to this battle of champions. Though I respect your skills, I cannot allow myself to show mercy. Prepare yourself.




My first attack comes straight at you, like a rocket fired from a super awesome attack motorcycle. A motorcycle with wings.





For you see, when Armageddon approaches, I know one man who can protect us. One man who can ride out of the desert in a skintight grey jumpsuit with some super sweet vehicles.





For my first attack, I channel the awesome power of



MEGAFORCE


































But wait, who is that on the poster? Could that be Barry Bostwick of Rocky Horror Picture Show fame?










Barry says "You're damn right it is!"










BAM! You just got slapped with Barry Bostwick's moose knuckle. Welcome to the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment