Thursday, September 2, 2010

The "Buck" Stops Here

Whoa, whoa, whoa - hold the phone. First off, I cringed so bad my eyes hurt while watching that video clip. My favorite part was that the super-futuristic musician took little time in rediscovering his roots in funk. Undoubtedly his Great Great Great Great ... Great Great Grandfather's Great Grandfather was a member of the Parliament Funkadelic. I'll add that were I trying to describe "Rock" I might do a little more than just snap my fingers in a rapid arrhythmic fashion. If that's "Mojo" I will pass. Serve me the Space Salad instead. But I don't like just anything tossed in there, I only eat home grown greens from a distant land called :


Perhaps Flash was a bit overzealous. I'll even give you that Buck Rogers was a formidable blow - but if you think you can cruise through the crappy SciFi TV series or film genre and not take a pounding you've got another thing coming my friend.

Behold the Mut-ANT!!!



And lets not forget those crazy giant forehead guys with there wacky antics ...

Are they wearing Humidors on there heads? You bet they are.

Put that in your Space Pipe and smoke it.

1 comment:

  1. Wait wait, is that Kelsey Grammer?! It's clear that she likes a man with a big...brain.

    ReplyDelete