Thursday, September 16, 2010

Resting my Krull on your Weary Willow

A wonderful reference. I can't argue with the genius that is Willow. But I can best it.
If its the world of fantasy you seek then look no further; for beyond your world, beyond your time there exists another, even greater (even more obscure) world.

A world with enormous horses that fly!



















A world with a super cool cyclops dressed like Meriwether Lewis!












A world ... with Liam Neeson??!














Oh, and those pesky aliens who invade and kidnap the king's woman. Check it.

That's right, I'm talking about KRULL!!









































You may have a little wand, but I've got the Glaive.

4 comments:

  1. You know, the more i look at that Cylcops, the more that he really starts to look like Merriwether Lewis.
    Was one of our country's great explorers really a cylcops? hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Merriwether Lewis fact - He could actually estimate miles of distance based on nothing but eyesight to within a few feet of the actual mileage. Probably this was because he was indeed a cyclops.

    (I grew up at the end of the Lewis & Clark trail - I knows my trivias.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your cyclops, and raise you.... A PHALLIC CYCLOPS

    http://amansworldco.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cyclops2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admittedly I was expecting much worse ... but funny none the less.

    ReplyDelete